FOR SKYPE ENGLISH TUTORS
This is one of the most interesting jobs you will ever find.
Skype English conversation school owner is looking for presentable, articulate, reliable, and patient people to help facilitate online English learning through Skype.
In other words, have interesting conversations with people in foreign countries!
Most of my students are from Japan. Knowledge of Japanese a definite plus but not necessary. Fast typing skills are a definite must.
Pay is per class through Paypal paid weekly.
This is not a 9-5 job!
Students are from around the world and from different time zones.
You make your own schedule, give classes when you want and work from your home on Skype.
- You must have an U.S. Social Security Number to work with us.
- Must have a great grasp of the spoken English language.
- Must be a good conversationalist, outgoing and very articulate with clear pronunciation.
- Must be Skype literate with a reliable computer, good internet connection and a web camera.
- Must be patient, friendly, punctual, and polite.
- Must be available at least 10 hours per week.
- Must be able to correct grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary and idiom usage mistakes kindly but relentlessly.
- Must be a good typist.
Curriculum?We offer Free Form Conversation, using Website Articles, the Scarlett Method, and Conversational Topics.
HOW DO I APPLY?1. Create a (less than 1 minute) You Tube video introducing yourself as if you were speaking with a non native English speaker. Don't forget to make it publicly viewable!
2. Click the APPLY button below.
DO NOT SEND A RESUME! YOUR VIDEO IS YOUR RESUME!
If you register with our student scheduling system, you will be disqualified.
THEN WHAT?I receive a lot of applications for this position. I am always on the lookout for good tutors. If you are qualified and I think you will be a good fit with us, I will return your email very soon to give you the next step.
I care for my students deeply and would like to find teachers that care about people and fostering excellent learning.
After you have created your Youtube video, Click here to begin your application.
COME ON, LET’S WORK TOGETHER!